AUCTION DATE TO BE ADVISED.
Please register your interest with Brian Wallace.
This 7+ bedroom terraced Georgian Townhouse is located in a quiet area of central New Ross Town and also has a separate studio and 1 bed flat, which have potential for rental income with the possibility to have an additional two-bed flat with separate entrance at the rear of the property.
Enjoy all town facilities at your doorstep such as the river marina, schools, shops, restaurants, swimming pool, library, etc., as well as a vibrant cultural life with annual drama and piano festivals, award-winning brass and pipe bands and choirs.
It is just minutes from the Greenway cycle/walking track and minutes from the stunning countryside, attractions and numerous beaches of the famous Hook Peninsula. There is easy access to the motorway, Waterford City is only a 20 minute drive, with Wexford Town and Kilkenny City approximately 45 mins away.
Mains water and sewerage, ESB, O.F.C.H., electric heating, fireplaces and 2 solid fuel stoves. Telephone, Satellite TV and fast broadband available.
– 7+ bedroom terraced Georgian Townhouse.
– Detached garage with side entrance.
– Large partially terraced rear garden.
– Separate studio and 1-bed garden flat.
– Potential additional 2-bed flat.
– Walk to all amenities and marina.
– Quiet area of central New Ross Town.
– Easy access to the motorway.
– Waterford City, Wexford Town and Kilkenny City only a short drive.
– SUPERB INVESTMENT PROPERTY!