This well recognised business premises retains all the period charm along with extensive accommodation which provides excellent scope for further development. There is a spacious rear garden with separate vehicular access. This imposing three storey building also includes a large cellar and keg room with separate access from the garden.
The building was constructed in 1870 and became a licenced premises in 1901. In 1918 the Daly family took over the premises. Up until her recent passing, it was occupied and run by Ina Daly who was renowned for her wisdom, wit and welcome for all.
The accommodation includes the bar, reception room, kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor. On the first floor there is the living room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Two further bedrooms are on the second floor and there is a store and keg room in the basement.
Ballydehob is a coastal village in the heart of West Cork with a selection of shops, pubs and renowned restaurants. It has gained recognition as a centre of excellence in arts and crafts and is very adjacent to the coastline and numerous wonderful beaches.
Services include mains water and sewerage, oil-fired central heating and electric heating.