St. Fechin’s Church was built in approximately 1792 and has been closed for use since 2010. The building still holds all its original features and is laid out as entrance hallway, worship room and altar.
The site measures approximately 0.5 acres with a right of way access to the graveyard. The church is located in the busy village of Termonfeckin and could be suitable for a variety of businesses with the relevant planning permission. Entering Termonfeckin village from Drogheda the church is located on the right hand side opposite the Waterside Bar & Restaurant.