Tinny Park House on 6.2 acres offers a wonderful and rare opportunity to purchase a historic 19th century three bay two storey over lower ground floor Georgian family home together with enclosed stable courtyard comprising stone coach house and stables fully intact together with separate walled garden. Considered a once in a lifetime opportunity, this finely constructed period home is presented ready for internal fit out with many original features retaining much character and charm.
– Feature square profiled cut stone piers at entrance
– Elegantly set back from roadside with Sweeping Tree Lined Avenue approach to House
– Historic Georgian family home approached by attractive flight of limestone steps
– Original multibay stable and coach house fronting onto square courtyard, enhanced by the retention of many original features
– Walled garden
– 6.2 Acres
– Mains water, electricity
– Septic tank on site
– High speed broadband is ready for connection under the National Broadband Plan
Highly accessible location, set back off the N60 national road approx. 9 miles west of Roscommon Town within close proximity to the villages of Ballintubber and Ballymoe.